Standard and Heavy Duty Towbars
Quality South Australian towbars, fitted with expertise.
Hall Towbars is a known and trusted name in towbars
We are dedicated to providing you with the ultimate towing solution, whether that be a standard duty or heavy duty towbar. One of Adelaide’s most trusted towbar fitters, our extensive range of premium towbars covers 90% of vehicles on the market. If we don’t have your towbar in stock, we will source it or custom build it for you!
Our team of expert installers are guaranteed to ensure a perfect fit while preserving your vehicle’s integrity and finish to give you peace of mind in whatever you are towing.
All fitted Hall Towbars are compliant with Australian Standard AS4177 and have a lifetime warranty.
We also offer a complete range of towing accessories including; adjustable trailer ball mounts, drop-shanks, trailer ball mount storage bags and lockable hitch pins.
Heavy Duty Towbars
Our heavy duty towbars are a must have for towing caravans, boats, horse floats and the professional tradesman. Hall Towbars heavy duty towbar is the industry benchmark, featuring the famous 50x50mm square hitch receiver. This hitch receiver is also compatible with our entire range of weight distribution kits offering improved safety, handling, control and comfort when towing heavy loads.
Light Duty Towbars
Our light duty standard towbars are suitable for smaller vehicles that require a light-weight towing solution. The ultimate solution for towing light loads and mounting bike racks, these tow bars are typically rated up to 1200kg and are designed for complete reliability.
Not all Towbars are Created Equally…
For more than 50 years, Hall Towbars has been supplying Adelaide with quality standard and heavy duty towbars.
Hall Towbars delivers:
- Genuine quality and performance for the widest range of towbars and towbar wiring harnesses that are fully engineered and tested to meet all ADR, Australian Standard (AS4177) and insurance requirements.
- South Australian made towbars designed, tested and manufactured in strict compliance with the peak automotive standards of ISO9001/TS16949, utilising the latest CAD, CAM, FEA and digital scanning technologies.
- Towbars designed to integrate and complement your vehicle aesthetics.
- Attractive, durable powder coated finish on all towbars.
- Expert installation guaranteed to preserve your vehicle’s integrity and finish.
- A custom design and installation service for unique and specialist vehicle requirements.
How much does a towbar weigh?
Towbars come in a variety of sizes and weight classes. The type of towbar you need will depend on what you’re going to be towing. Light duty towbars start at around 20kg, while heavy duty towbars can weigh up to 35kg.
Contact us today to speak with our friendly, expert team and find the right towbar for your vehicle.
More questions? Head to our FAQ’s for answers to some of our more commonly asked questions.
Send us a message
“I recently had a towbar fitted to my Ford Territory by the guys at Halls. I must say that from my initial contact via phone, right through until completion, I was very impressed with the level of assistance that was provided to me. The young lady who took my call was very friendly and knowledgeable about the products.”
“Excellent service from our initial enquiry through to the final product. We are delighted with the tow bar and the high standard of workmanship.”