Quality electric brakes, fitted with expertise.
Why do you need electric brakes when towing a heavy load?
When you’re towing a heavy trailer, you’re asking a whole lot more of your tow vehicle.
An electric trailer braking system allows you to tow with confidence, knowing you can rely on your vehicle to come to a smooth and safe stop when you need it to, even with a large and heavy trailer behind you!
Hall Towbars supply and install a large range of electric brake controllers to operate your trailer brakes from inside your vehicle. Our extensive range of Tekonsha, REDARC and Hayman Reese brake controllers ensures we have a unit to suit your towing requirements.
We have electric braking systems to suit all makes, models and needs.
Get in touch to hear more about our extensive range of electric braking systems.
REDARC Tow Pro Elite V3
- The Tow-Pro™ Elite is an electric brake controller designed to suit most common trailer braking applications whilst requiring minimal dash space and being simple to install and operate
- The Tow-Pro™ Elite brake controller offers selectable Automatic or User Controlled trailer braking modes allowing the user to choose the braking style depending on the road or terrain conditions, vehicle type, or driver preference.
- The Tow-Pro™ Elite electric brake controller features Active Calibration which constantly monitors the direction of travel removing the need for an initial calibration process, the unit will even calibrate with no trailer attached whilst maintaining the ability to mount in any orientation.
- The unit is able to operate both electric and electric/hydraulic trailer brakes and will operate from either 12V or 24V vehicle systems without the need for manual selection or extra components or wiring. The unit is also ADR compliant when installed as directed.
Tekonsha Primus IQ Electric Brakes
- A totally proportional trailer electric brake control, the new Primus®IQ is self-levelling so no level adjustment is necessary.
- Utilising the primary sensor technology from Prodigy®, the Primus®IQ now includes the Boost feature that gives users the ability to apply more initial trailer braking when towing heavier trailers.
- Utilises Plug-N-Play port for 2-plug adapters.
- Self-diagnostics features will illuminate LED readout when issues occur.
- Includes a Boost feature.
- Works proportionally in reverse.
- Snap-in dash mounting clip and hardware included.
Digital LED readout.
Hayman Reese Guardian® IQ Brake Controller
The Guardian® IQ is a fully proportional trailer braking system delivering power to the trailer brakes in direct ratio to the actual physical deceleration of the tow vehicle. The unit also works proportionally in reverse for backing into tight spots.
- Plug & Tow technology, pre-assembled wiring harness and snap-in dash mounting kit for easy installation and quick disconnects.
- Self diagnosing feature incorporated into LED display for optimal visibility.
- Braking power for up to 3 axles
- Works proportionally in reverse.
- Self levelling mechanism – no level adjustment necessary.
- Dimensions: 115(l) x 100(w) x 40(h)
Ready to hitch up and roll out? Discuss an electric braking system for your vehicle with our expert team today.
Send us a message
“My wife and I are travelling with our caravan, we experienced an issue with the airbags on our Pajero and Hall Towbars were recommended, the team there made space to fit us in early the next morning. The issue was resolved and we were back on the road by 9am! We can’t thank the team at Hall Towbars enough.”
“While travelling to the NT with our caravan the Redarc brake control started flashing red. On our way home we phoned Halls who said to come past to check the problem half hour later (no charge) still has the same problem. Redarc approved Halls to change the module at no charge under warranty. We would always recommend Halls Towbars to our family and friends they are friendly, helpful and nothing was too much trouble. Thanks to Dean, Ben, David and Belinda.”